BUA Foods Plc Consolidation and Listing
BUA Group, a manufacturing, infrastructure and agriculture conglomerate formally unveiled BUA Foods, under which its food businesses are now consolidated. The unveiling was held on Wednesday, December 8, 2021, at a brief media event that held at the Group’s head office in Lagos.
The food businesses that were merged into a single entity, BUA Foods Plc, via a listing by introduction (LBI) on the NGX (formerly Nigerian Stock Exchange) include BUA Sugar Refinery Limited, BUA Rice Limited, BUA Oil Mills Limited, IRS Flour, and IRS Pasta.
- Mediacraft Associates was tasked to manage the entire PR activities related to the LBI.
- We developed a PR execution plan to manage and amplify the Media Launch, Pre-LBI, Listing- BUA Foods Investors Day and Post Listing activities.
- We engaged the relevant stakeholder groups, sought and got their perceptions on the consolidation of the BUA Food businesses. We educated these stakeholders of the realities on ground and what it meant for the food sector and the economy in general. This was supported by engaging the brand and business editors of all the national and business newspapers.
- BUA Foods Plc succeeded in garnering enough support from the critical stakeholder groups that made the consolidation and listing activities a huge success.
- Impressive turnout and media buy-in at the Media Launch.
- Over 90% increase in awareness and understanding of the food businesses.
- Over 100 reports in print, electronic and online media.
- Key message alignment and tone across print, online and electronic media.
Got a project?
We’re a team of creatives who are excited about unique ideas and help brands to create a unique identity by crafting top-notch communication plans.