Right To Protein Nigeria Conference 2023
The Right To Protein (RTP) Nigeria Conference is a focused, interactive and engaging event that brings together key stakeholders in the nutrition, academia, regulatory, soya bean value chain to deepen discourse around protein consumption while raising the level of same in Nigeria.
The RTP Nigeria inaugural conference, with the theme: Protein For a Sustainable Tomorrow, held at Marriott Hotel, GRA, Ikeja, Lagos, on Thursday, June 22, 2023. The conference was also live streamed on YoutTube: @RightToProteinNigeria, to a global audience.
- Mediacraft Associates Limited was tasked to manage the entire PR activities related to the Conference.
- The inaugural RTP Nigeria conference was a three-thronged campaign, we therefore, developed a PR execution plan to manage and amplify the Pre Event, Event and Post Event activities for the Conference.
- We convened and sensitised the relevant stakeholders about the importance of adequate protein consumption.
- Massive turnout at the Conference – over 100 guests
- Engaged and fostered partnerships with key stakeholders in the Nigerian Soybean value chain.
- Over 70 reports in print and online media.
- Key message alignment and tone across print, online and social media.
- Built social media communities to drive the RTP objectives.
Got a project?
We’re a team of creatives who are excited about unique ideas and help brands to create a unique identity by crafting top-notch communication plans.