Right To Protein Nigeria Media Launch 2023
Right To Protein (RTP) Nigeria, formerly Protein Challenge Nigeria, is an awareness initiative of the US Soybean Export Council (USSEC) targeted at educating Nigerians on the importance of adequate protein consumption for better nutrition, health, and wellbeing.
The RTP Nigeria campaign was unveiled on Wednesday, February 22, 2023, at a media roundtable in Lagos organised to intimate the media of the commencement of the initiative and to formally announce Nigeria’s inaugural Protein Day commemoration.
- Mediacraft Associates Limited was tasked to manage the entire PR activities related to the Media Launch.
- We developed collaterals and contents to successfully migrate all existing Protein Challenge Nigeria social media handles to Right to Protein Nigeria.
- We developed a phased PR execution plan to manage and amplify the Pre Event, Event and Post Event activities for the Media Launch.
- We convened and sensitised the media on the importance of adequate protein consumption.
- We issued press articles and organized a contest on social media to mark the 2023 Protein Day.
- Media buy-in and impressive turnout at the Media Launch.
- Over 90% increase in awareness of the Right To Protein initiative.
- Over 50 reports in print and online media.
- Key message alignment and tone across print, online and social media.
Got a project?
We’re a team of creatives who are excited about unique ideas and help brands to create a unique identity by crafting top-notch communication plans.